“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Thursday, July 12, 2012

100 Followers!

YAY! We've reached 100 followers! Thanks you so much....to think that we had none a few months back. We could not have gotten here without you guys and we love you!


EEEP!


We would like to do a giveaway very soon. Stay tuned within a couple weeks and we will release information on that.

Thank you so much guys!


-Kait, Mari, and Rach


Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

6 comments:

  1. congrats guys for reaching 100 followers! ooh look I'm in the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you guys! You are so sweet! I'm planning a giveaway as we speak! Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I see my stack of books featured lol I look good :) Hehe but seriously congratulations! I hope you have many more to come!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...