“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Henry said to Persephone Quote....My reaction

So I've been wanting to post this for a long time....and I just re-read this part of the book and re-lived it...
How I felt about what Henry said about Kate to Persephone (in Goddess Interrupted):



If you need a refresher:
Highlight between the brackets to see the spoiler.

{ "Kate is many things to me," said Henry finally. "But she is not you." }


RIP MY HEART OUT WHY DON'T YOU AIMEE!!!


Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...