“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Monday, July 2, 2012

Henry

When you see this button, it is not a joke. I have got to say, I just finished The Goddess Test...maybe three hours ago and WOAH. I AM IN LOVE WITH HENRY! Ok so I must admit...Mari would talk about him like he was SO AMAZING and I'm like...nah hun, nothing can beat Chase or Ren or Jack or any of those guys but......HENRY OUTSTANDS THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. If you know how much I love Chase and Ren.....well you would be dropping whatever you were doing and running to get this book. And looking for more signs of the apocolypse (seriously...no one ever thought the day would come when someone was better than Chase and Ren!) While I was reading The Goddess Test I kept thinking: MORE HENRY MORE HENRY! (every moment was amazing....no disapoinmet)

Me (during Henry scenes) :




Tell me your crazy thoughts on this book and Henry!





Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...