“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Monday, July 30, 2012

Hottest Hades


Hey hey this is Mari!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I know lots of books that have Hades or some kind of representation of Hades in a strange sort of way that's still beautiful(Cole- Everneath) or Literally Hades (Hades-Lightening Theif) or portrayed as a teenager (Henry-Goddess Test)


1ST PLACE- Henry!!
He's so amazing and he drives me crazy some times but he is so sweet so I choose Henry for first place!

2ND PLACE- Cole!!!!!
Only because he saved Nikki's brother once but I DONT LIKE COLE!!!!

3D PLACE- Hades!!!
He's old so he gets last and frankly he's kinda creepy!


















Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...