“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Hunger Games Discussion Saturdays: Best Hunger Games Joke


So now its The Hunger Games Discussion Saturdays! This is a meme about discussing The Hunger Games different topics every week. Hosted by us, here at 2 B Read.

Todays question!

What's the best Hunger Games joke?

..........................................................................................................................................
Kait

hmmm...off the top of my head (so obviously this is not the best one because there are so MANY!!) but I really think this one is funny:

   This too:                                     
haha....and I guess this one (for fun)













I know there are tons of better ones, so which ones do you guys like?

................................................................................................................................
Mari
I really like most of them but really I'm going to have to say my favorite is 'Set Fire to The Bread' I love it because for me Set Fire to The Rain reminds me of the Hunger Games so when you change it to match the book EVEN more! It's quite humourous:

tumblr_m1kmvxdCP91qa48x8o1_500.jpg

Also there is the quite silly 'I'm Peeta and I know it' It's hilarious!

This would most definitely me!!

And to end off:


2195167.png
LOL!




...............................................................................................................................
Rach

There are a lot of good ones. WAY to many to choose. Here are some of my favs:
                             

Hope  you liked them :) They sure made me laugh.



Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

mail.png

3586583.jpg

1 comment:

  1. lol love the "I'm Fine" one rach....my new wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...