“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Monday, July 30, 2012

News

Well it's official. We now accept ARCs!!!! Woooooh. *wipes sweat off forehead* boy was that difficult (and time consuming....we are talking 4 plus hours here!) but here it is. All official like. (if your an author/publisher/etc head on over there. We would love to hear from you!)

Our Review Policy

ALSO...................................

I've got updates on the YA Sisterhood Crush Tourney (I was away and couldn't get the updates!!!)

1. We lost Finnick. Yep........this is most tragic.... Finnick lost.
2. ADAM WON! EEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP! (I LOVE ADAM!)
3. We are now rooting for Simon (City of Bones) who is loosin at the moment so get your butt over to http://ya-sisterhood.blogspor.com and VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
4. We are also team Magnus (City of Bones) who has won his latest round and still going strong.

The only thing I have left to say is: GO VOTE FOR SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...