“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Monday, July 23, 2012

RADNOM QUESTION MONDAY: Calibri or Times New Roman

HELLO! This is Kait and it's MONDAY!!! Here's our question for today!








Random Question Monday is a weekly meme hosted by us here at 2 B Read. It is where you guys send in random questions and we answer. Subit your random questions here.

Anonymous asked (through Tubmlr) :

Would you rather write in Calibri or Times New Roman?

                   VS     














......................................................................................................................................
Kait

CALIBRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How excited was I when I finally got the newsest version of Microsoft word and I found out: THE DEFAULT FONT IS NO LONGER TIMES NEW ROMAN!? The answer is: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCTIED!

I really strongly dislike Times New Roman....it makes me nausious somehow.... Calibri is so pretty to look at and it's clear to read.

When I looked up the question some more I was appauled to see this:



PEOPLE LIKE TIMES NEW ROMAN BETTER??!?!?!?!!!

woah.............

What do you think?
..................................................................................................................................
Mari
Calibri definitely, it's so modern in a kindof like WOW in your face type thing that I really love! Times New Roman is so annoying it's like plain and has no personality... I can't believe that Calibri lost the poll!
<3 Mari



.................................................................................................................................
Rach





Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

2 comments:

  1. I way prefer Calibri, too. TNR is just too unpleasant to read on screen (must be partly because of the serifs, I think).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think that the serifs are what makes it just nausatating!
      <3 Mari

      Delete

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...