“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Monday, July 9, 2012

Random Question Monday: What do you like to do?

HELLO HELLO! This is Mari and it's MONDAY YAY! Here's our question for today!





Random Question Monday is a weekly meme hosted by us here at 2 B Read. It is where you guys send in random questions and we answer. Subit your random questions here.


This question was submited by: Cally (loves Peeta)! Thanks Cally! (love the name)

Katniss enjoys archery, Nikki enjoys knitting- what do you like to do besides reading and blogging, and if you write that doesn't count!! :)


........................................................................................................................................
Mari

I have got to say I absolutely LOVE this question! Now I will probably go with listening to music or karate I'll describe both:

MUSIC: So I really LOVE music and though I'm not good at it I have fun when I sing and I love playing my guitar and also I like to listen to songs that remind me of books!!!!!

KARATE: Believe it or not I am ALMOST a ninja I'm a second degree brown belt!  And I also teach karate to the younger students!

......................................................................................................................................
Kait

Hey guys! Great question Cally! Hmmm. Well I would say music. unlike Mari, I don't create the music (no...I can't sing at all!) I listen to it. All the time (even right now as I write this post) I connect songs and lyrics to music. I love knowing every line of a song.... Usually how I do it is create a playlist and listen to it over and over again until it's exsausted.

What to you guys love to do?

.....................................................................................................................................
Rach

Hello lovelies!!! I like to do lots o things :)

Music: I love to listen to music and sing!!!! (like Mari) I go to this place wher we sing and we have shows. It's a lot of fun

Acting: Its always been my dream to become a favorite actress. Ive been in a few plays. Im doin one this summer called The Wiz which is basically a modern Wizard of Oz.

Instagraming: I LOVE INSTAGRAM!!! It is serioulsy my life (besides the blog). I love to take the perfect shot and share it with other people and share my love for things thru pics :) If u have one, u can leave your IG name below and ill follow u. My name is @whyarenti_british I post pics about british things like 1D, cher lloyd, harry potter, and the wanted.




Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...