“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Monday, July 2, 2012

Random Question Monday: Desert Island



Random Question Monday is a weekly meme hosted by us here at 2 B Read. It is where you guys send in random questions and we answer. Subit your random questions here.

This weeks question(chosedn by random generator) was sent in by Ally J !

her question:

If you were stranded on an island and you could pack one book what book and why??

........................................................................................................................................
Kait

uggghhhh these QUESTIONS! Have I mentioned that I hate these questions? Because I do. I don't like having to pick. If it were up to me, I would pack a whole TRUNK of books.....no, actaully I would just bring Barnes and Noble with me.....

but because I have to pick one (oooh I don't like this...I feel like I'm leaving out/cheating on my other books!) would be The Host by Stephanie Meyer because I would be able to read that book AGAIN AND AGAIN! (perfect for a desert island) and it's so gentle....I could LIVE with these characters...

how about you guys?

.......................................................................................................................................
Mari

AHHHH Ok so question can it be a series???? ANYWAYS it would be the Hunger Games series because even though it would kind of be scary it would be awesome because the books have so much symbolism and excitement that could be relived everytime you read it so it could last for a while! Yeah!
<3 Mari





........................................................................................................................................
Rach






Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

1 comment:

  1. The Host is probably one of my favourite books ever! Good choice!
    http://17hnak.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...