“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Monday, July 16, 2012

Random Question Monday

HELLO! This is Kait and it's MONDAY YAY! Here's our question for today!





Random Question Monday is a weekly meme hosted by us here at 2 B Read. It is where you guys send in random questions and we answer. Subit your random questions here.


Anonymous asked (through Tumblr) :

reading or blogging? I know thats a really mean question but which do you honestly prefer?


............................................................................................................................................
Kait

hmmm well good question...but to be honest those are two very different things. There is not one that I prefer over the other. Reading is the passion I talk about while blogging....I get to deepen the passion and share it with others. I guess if I were to take it to the root, reading would be what I choose because without reading (for me) there is no blogging.


...........................................................................................................................................
Mari

Not mean-just difficult : ) So, I can't choose I just use Blogging to spread my joy of books and stuff but I have to choose what came first: Reading because blogging-just blogging in general is OK when you blog ABOUT READING it's all WOAH!! It's a whole new thing so---- One or the other gotta be reading.

.........................................................................................................................................
Rach

Hmmm thts a hard, but really good question. To be honest, I kinda like blogging better (plz dont kill me mari and kait). Here's my reason for tht answer. When you're reading a book, you're lookin at someone elses work and sometimes I get the feeling "wow, I wish I had written that. But, when you're blogging, most of the things you write are in your own words and you get they chance to express yourself. For example, we did a post a while back where we wrote a short passage describing a reaping experience. When I was finished, I felt really proud of what I had written and tht it was all my words. (you can fin that post here )

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

2 comments:

  1. I think I prefer reading but I do love to blog as well. I just feel like without reading, I wouldn't be blogging. If I didn't blog, I'd still read without a doubt.

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I feel the same way (love love love love blogging but reading is just a step higher...)

      Delete

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...