“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Monday, July 9, 2012

Second Versatile Award!

We've been nominated for the Versatile Award by Insomnia Of Books!



Here are the rules:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you
  5. Add the Versatile Award picture to your post
ok so here goes:

7 random (collaborated) facts about Kait, Rach, and I.

1. Kait enjoys sitting on a tube and reading in her pool.
2. Rach used to be a genre-hopper 'till she met Kait and Mari
3. Mari loves to play The Sims 3 she could do it all night.
4. Kait, and Mari have a special hand shake called the nerd bump
5. Rach is obsessed with mermaids
6. Mari Rach and Kait say HUZZAH all the time!
7. Mari, Rach and Kait appreciate EVERY FOLLOWER!

(we will post a list of the award-ees later)

Description: C:\Users\Susan\AppData\Local\Temp\SnipImage-{883EAAE2-B546-4BEB-A747-F84D2A29BEEA}.PNG




Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, I actually nominated you for the award myself, but I see you have already been nominated! I nominated you at
    ks.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Thanks,
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You we will definitely do that!
    <3 Mari

    ReplyDelete

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...