“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Monday, July 30, 2012

The Hunger Games: The Game



Ok so while I was away....I happened to learn (and play) a really extremely epic game......called........THE HUNGER GAMES! Yes! So I have the official rules and stuff....It was SO FUN!


The Hunger Games (The Game)

Materials needed:
- pool noodles

- dodge balls

- finger blasters (if you don't know what that is, here is a picture)  --------------------------------------------->

- woods (or a field...but it's way more fun in the woods)

- at LEAST 5-10 people (if you really wanted to do it right you would have 24) but you can have as many people as you want really.


How to play:

- Each person takes two (ONLY TWO AT A TIME) weapons of their choice (finger blaster, pool noodle, or dodgeball)

- you count down....(like from ten...)

- everyone takes off into the woods

- you fight.....if you are hit with a weapon then you are"killed"

- you can only have two weapons at a time. So if you use one you can grab another if there is one around you but no more than two at a time

- last person standing wins. (you can also play on teams. In this case than you play team with the most kills wins)

- HAVE FUN.

This is the best game EVER! Hope you guys enjoy. (wish I had pictures but I don't...sorry)








Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...