Ok so while I was away....I happened to learn (and play) a really extremely epic game......called........THE HUNGER GAMES! Yes! So I have the official rules and stuff....It was SO FUN!
The Hunger Games (The Game)
- pool noodles
- dodge balls
- finger blasters (if you don't know what that is, here is a picture) --------------------------------------------->
- woods (or a field...but it's way more fun in the woods)
- at LEAST 5-10 people (if you really wanted to do it right you would have 24) but you can have as many people as you want really.
How to play:
- Each person takes two (ONLY TWO AT A TIME) weapons of their choice (finger blaster, pool noodle, or dodgeball)
- you count down....(like from ten...)
- everyone takes off into the woods
- you fight.....if you are hit with a weapon then you are"killed"
- you can only have two weapons at a time. So if you use one you can grab another if there is one around you but no more than two at a time
- last person standing wins. (you can also play on teams. In this case than you play team with the most kills wins)
- HAVE FUN.
This is the best game EVER! Hope you guys enjoy. (wish I had pictures but I don't...sorry)
Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!