“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Thursday, July 5, 2012

TIDBIT THURSDAY: Have you ever been to a musical?


Hey hey! Tidbit Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by us here ate 2 B Read. We share our opinions (or experiences) and you tell us yours. Leave your Tidbit in the comments!

witout further a do, the question:

Have you ever been to a musical? If so, tell us about it.


...........................................................................................................................................
Kait

Well I went to see wicked. I absolutely fell in love with it. (and now know all the songs word for word) but one of the most exciting parts of that experience was when we were exiting the building, we went out the back. And GUESS WHO WE FOUND BACK THERE??! Fiyero !! Yeah!! I KNOW! (and this Fiyero happened to be extremely hot so....) he was signing an autograph for a young girl so I quickly grabbed out my program and searched for a pen. But I came up with nothing. I asked for the pen from another woman and when I turned around, Fiyero was walking down the street! Away from me! AHHH! And now I can't stop thinking about the day I let Fiyero slip away! Turns out he was walking the way we had to go to get to our car, so we promptly stalked him. For quite some time.....

...........................................................................................................................................
Mari
Hey Hey,
So, I also saw Wicked (in a limo! EEP) BUT, Kait took it sooooo
The Little Mermaid. It was soooo awesome we bought the book thing and it was really cool and all of it was good singing and afterwards we went and I got a charicature that looked like ME! They DREW ME I WAS FREAKING OUT!! AHHHH!!!! Yeah it was cool!!  And then we had dinner at Olive Garden YUMM! I almost exploded!! SOO MUCH BREAD!!!!!!!!! Yeah also Addam's Family was good but I randomly choose The Little Mermaid to blog about whatever!!
<3 Mari




............................................................................................................................................
Rach



Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...