“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Thursday, July 5, 2012

YA Sisterhood 2nd Annual Crush Tourney Advocates

The advocates are posted! (a little while ago...sorry we are just posting this now)

if you don't know what the advocates are: they are the people who promote the character they are assigned. (on their blogs/twitter/tumblr/etc)

You can check out all of the advocates here.

but these are our favorites:

Peeta, Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Brenna @ Ever After Esther

Finnick, Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Juli @ The Reviews News

Tod, Soul Screamers Series by Rachel Vincent: Ina @ Smiling_Ina's Bookish Corner

Adam, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: Hannah @ The Girl in the Cafe (I haven't read Shatter Me yet, but I'm about to so I assume I will vote Adam pretty soon?)

Percy, Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan: Kayla @ Bibliophilia, Please (Ohhhh PERCY!!)

ok so those are ours! YAY! so we will tell ya when to vote! stay tunes (here and also at The YA Sisterhood )







Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...