“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Friday, August 10, 2012

City of Heavenly Fire

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is insane big news for The Mortal Instruments series fans:
There is going to be a sixth book!!!!!!!!
Bad news: It is going to come out in 2014
I know right! I can see all your outraged faces now!

Just had to tell you!

Here is some more info:
City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)In Book 6: City of Heavenly Fire, Jace, Clary and their friends are drawn inexorably into a war that pits Heaven against Hell, angels against demons—a war that threatens to destroy our world entirely if the Shadowhunters can't end it first.





(I don't really like the cover I REALLY hope it's temporary*crosses fingers* )



Hope you guys are as happy as us here at 2BR!

Description: C:\Users\Susan\AppData\Local\Temp\SnipImage-{883EAAE2-B546-4BEB-A747-F84D2A29BEEA}.PNG






Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...