“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tidbit Thursday: Top Ten characters to switch places with

ħεϓ ĢƲϓȘ! ⓘⓣⓢ Ⓚⓐⓘⓣ✿!!!!!!
ヘ(^_^ヘ) (ノ^_^)ノ

I just really love those dancing things!!

Ok so today is Tidbit Thursday, todays question is:

Top Ten characters you would like to switch places with for a day.

Pretty cool. Ok here we go:

................................................................................................................................
Kait

  1. Jace or Clary from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Because I wouldn't mind being a freaking awesome Shadowhunter! And a really funny sacrastic one at that. (but I would probably be Clary because then Jace would be my bf)
  2. Kate from The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter...because hellooooo....HENRY. And Kate is one of my favorite female protagonist because she is the least whiny and she is smart...logical. Reacts like I would I would say...so I wouldn't mind being her one bit.
  3. Cammie Morgan (or Kat....really anyone from any of Ally Carters books) from The Gallagher Girls Series (or Heist Society) by Ally Carter because Cammie is a SPY for goodness sake! (or Kat a thief) and they both are so stelth and really good at what they do. Who wouldn't want to inheret there skills if just for one day? And come on...they've both got SUPER hot boyfriends...really.
  4. Bryn (or Calla from Nightshade by Andrea Cremer) from Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes because she's a WEREWOLF! Ahhhh! I would want to be a werewolf SOO BAD! A day wouldn't be enough! Sign me up for eternity! (even that is too little!)
  5. Kali from Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes because she is also a demon hunter, like Jace and Clary, only she can't die very easily and she is human every other day! Plus who wouldn't want a super cute/mysterious guy named Zev in your head??
  6. Wanda from The Host by Stephanie Meyer because Wanda is loved so much by her humans and I would want to try being in the same body as Mel....so cool! I love Mel!
  7. Melody from Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper because I want to know how it would be like for Melody to speak and get around and deal with people who don't understand her. I think she would be the perfect person to see through.
  8. Tally from Uglies by Scott Westerfeld if not just to be in the Ugly/Pretty/Special world.
  9. Annabeth from The Lightening Theif Series she's just so smart and she goes on quests with PERCY!!!
  10. Katniss from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins...no I do not mean being in The Hunger Games, but I'm talking about the fact that Katniss is so strong...and I would get to spend the day with Peeta and Gale! And I love these characters so much, meeting them and hanging out and stuff would be worth entering Panem ;
What's your top ten?

...................................................................................................................................
Mari

1. Cammie - who doesn't want to be a spy at some point?
2.Isabelle- she is just hilarious and she has great style.
3.Calla- she is sooo kick butt!!!
4. Kat- currently reading her series and she is just awesome!
5. Melanie- so strong and independent!
6. Tris/ Beatrice- so amazing plus FOUR!
7. Nikki- she is amazing and really smart.
8. Wanda- she is really nice and awesome.
9. Hermione- she is a wizard!!!!!!!!!
10. Prim- she has an awesome older sister and she doesn't go in the hunger games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...