“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tidbit Thursday!


Hey guys it's Mari hera (here) (You guys will bet the joke after you find out what this Tidbit Thurs is!

If you could be any goddess (already made up or made up by you) who would it be and why?


...................................................................................................................................................................
Mari

I would be the goddess of literature! Just because I LOVE to read, write and the newest addition blog! So I mean wouldn't it make sense that I could just go ZAP and give people the ability to write or...
BOOM make people illiterate! I mean the worst thing that could happen to someone is that they could lose their knowledge of how to read! Right now I would zap my bro and make him like reading because it is taking him a while to finish two chapters and he's smart he just HATES reading! I know right INSANE!
On a totally unrelated note I couldn't find the words to tell Kait how thankful I was for the gift she got me: SIGNED COPY OF THE GODDESS TEST!!! AHHHHH AHHHH! Well here is my thank you I was just speechless so in the moment all I could do is chuck a volleyball at her.   ANYWAYS....

So, if I had to be a goddess that already exsisted I would be Persephone, the goddess of seasons because I really appreciate the beautiful changing of the leaves from mint green to gold, auburn, and red.  I love to see the snow fall and the sun shine. So, if I were in charge of that, it would be pretty cool!

...................................................................................................................................................................
Kait



................................................................................................................................................................
Rach




Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...