“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Hey it's Waiting on Wednesday! Yay!

I'm super excited for something but I'm freaking out because it isn't coming out until 2014!!!!!!!

Another book in the TMI series AHHHH!!! Here it is:

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Summary from: goodreads.com


In Book 6: City of Heavenly Fire, Jace, Clary and their friends are drawn inexorably into a war that pits Heaven against Hell, angels against demons—a war that threatens to destroy our world entirely if the Shadowhunters can't end it first.


(It doesn't look like this is the official cover...but it's all goodreads had so.......)













Spoiler alert highlight brackets.  {I really like the name because at the end of  City of Lost Souls you find out that Jace has Heavenly fire running through him so I think that will be important.]}



Description: C:\Users\Susan\AppData\Local\Temp\SnipImage-{883EAAE2-B546-4BEB-A747-F84D2A29BEEA}.PNG


Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...