“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Hunger Games Discussion Saturday: Catching Fire


Hey guys! It's The Hunger Games Discussion Saturday today! And In honor of all the fan hype right now for the set pics (lets enjoy them before they put security over everything like TMI) Here is a spam of set pictures. Enjoy!
 
For those of you who don't know, The Hunger Games Discussion Saturdays is a weekly meme (hosted by us....it was our first meme EVER) and we basically just discuss The Hunger Games...we will continue to do so until we EXHAUST the topic...that may take a very long time. We have at LEAST until 2015 (Mockingjay part 2 movie release)




justjared.com

justjared.com


I personally like the arena outfits and I think Mags looks perfect! (Look at those capitol trucks!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...