“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Monday, August 6, 2012

Lost

Hey guys

It's official. We lost. Everyone we were rooting for here at 2 B Read in the YA Sisterhood Crush Tourney lost. Every single one of 'em. I guess that's probably by my lack of voting....

There's always next season.

We will be participating in Summer Wrap Up Read-A-Thon soon!

-Kait & Mari
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...