“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Picture This #6



"This meme was originally called Daily Dose and it was hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly, but she stopped doing it. Picture This is a meme where I feature Lovely Pictures I find Between here and there and it's featured on Mondays :)" Hosted by Jude over at In Between

(but are not going to be doing it on Mondays....just randomly when we find super awesome pictures)







So I don't have a lot of pictures today but here are some:


Lol...write a book about it. Genius-ness.




 Oh my goodness! Do you SEE that?

 

 (at the top...it's so hard to see but it says "of course they are, I'm stunningly attractive")







Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...