“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Sunday, July 15, 2012

City of Bones: Isabelle or Clary

So hey it's Mari and I am here with an awesomely epically ginourmously important Q for all them followers who have read the first book at least of Mortal Instruments series! I will count the 'votes' and do a post on it! Hope you guys or as pumped as I am!!! Here is a mini description of each!

Clary: Sweet, Caring
Isabelle: Funny, Kick-butt

Here is how you do it!

1. Read the book silly!
2. Read the POST!!!!
3.Comment Isabelle or Clary (Even though Clary is the main character this is more of a who would you rather be friends with thing not like a who's a better heroine so let's do this) DON'T FORGET TO SAY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Wait a day and then see if who you choose won!!!!



The person who wins will get a whole profile done on them! Including quotes and pictures!

Here is an example of how to comment!


Hi! I'm                             and I choose                                  because she is                     !


Have fun!


mail.png












Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

2 comments:

  1. I would have to choose Clary. She's just a lot less complicated than Isabelle. I would also have a lot more in common with Clary since I'm more of a tom boy. Isabelle might try to evaluate my outfit every day.
    Though if I could choose ANYONE from that book it would be Simon. Hanging out with Clary would also bring me closer to him though. YEAH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, really good answers! I really love Jace (even though he's a total jerk sometimes...) but maybe if I'm friends with his *******SUPER SUPER SPOILER************8 sis ******************* End of Spoilers I might be his friend so Clary and also I LOVE LOVE LOVE SIMON he's soo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! But Isabelle has just got this spunk you gotta love!
    <3 Mari

    ReplyDelete

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...