“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: Reached by Ally Condie


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine

Reached (Matched, #3)
Reached by Ally Condie
Summary by Goodreads.com

Cassia faces the ultimate choices in the long-anticipated conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Matched Trilogy

After leaving Society and desperately searching for the Rising—and each other—Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again: Cassia has been assigned to work for the Rising from within Society, while Ky has been stationed outside its borders. But nothing is as predicted, and all too soon the veil lifts and things shift once again.

In this gripping conclusion to the #1 New York Times bestselling Matched Trilogy, Cassia will reconcile the difficulties of challenging a life too confining, seeking a freedom she never dreamed possible, and honoring a love she cannot live without.


.........................................................................................................................................


OMG OMG OMG! Who else is as FLIPPIN' excited as me??? My gosh, and I heard there might be a Matched movie.... YAY anyways I was sooo happy when the cover and summary came out OMG! So anything you have to add please comment....




P.S. Look at this GORGEOUS COVER ONE MORE TIME!

Reached (Matched, #3)





AHHHHHHHHHHH








Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

4 comments:

  1. Still have not started this series. :/ I think I need to push it up the to-read list. I always get jealous of people who've read it. :P Great pick!

    New follower :)

    Alyssa
    The Reader's Refuge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great WoWs guys. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great blog! I am a new follower from Waiting on Wednesday. I would love a follow back!

    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good blog I really love this series it's close to my heart!
    <3 Mari

    ReplyDelete

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...